Is Condensation driving you up the wall?
Create a dry healthy home with Dry-Matic, installed into your attic space to provide continuous, filtered fresh air to your whole house, for as little as 10c per day*
WHY THE NEED FOR A HOME VENTILATION SYSTEM YOUR HOME?
These days, as we try to be more energy conscious, homes are built lighter, more insulated and sometimes quite unbreathable.
Normal family life generates considerable moisture from such activities as cooking: 3 litres per day, showers and baths: 1.5 litres per day, body respiration and perspiration 1-2 litres per day per person etc. (BRANZ). With this level of moisture generation combined with current tight home construction, relative humidity levels (airborne moisture) increase dramatically. This causes problem condensation and produces a home that ultimately becomes harder to heat and makes insulation less effective.
- ANTI CONDENSATION – The Dry-Matic forces out the stale moist air that causes problem condensation and damp conditions, replacing it with clean dry air.
- ALLERGY RELIEF – Dry-Matic greatly reduces the concentration of airborne dust mites and allergens which may provide real relief to Asthma sufferers.
- SOLAR HEAT – Roof and ceiling spaces are excellent passive collector of solar energy. This warm dry air is channelled back into the house as the Dry-Matic forces the warmed air into the cooler living spaces.
- PROTECTS – Valuable furnishings, ceilings, windows and household contents from costly damage and eliminates damp bedding.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC – Super quiet operation for 24 hour control with minimal disturbance.
- SIMPLE – The modular system is designed for easy installation into new or existing homes.
- FRESHER AIR – The positive pressure created by the Dry-Matic significantly reduces the concentrations of outgassing from new furniture and new house construction.
- SECURE – Windows and exterior doors remain closed while the Dry-Matic circulates fresh, dry air around your whole house.
- RECYCLES LOST HEAT – Warm air rising into the roof from home heating is recovered and recycled back into the house, resulting in much reduced heating costs.
- POWERFUL – One Dry-Matic unit ventilates homes to a maximum of 275sqm (3000 sq. ft.) and provides even heat distribution from a single or multi vent supply.
To provide a cost effective solution to condensation problems Smooth-Air have designed, developed and manufactured the Dry- Matic range in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions.
Dry-Matic Ventilation Systems are ideal for
- Existing Homes
- New Homes
- Rental Accommodation
*The automatic controller provides Heat Recovery, Anti-condensation and Auxiliary Heat Modes based on Attic and House temperature relative to a comfort setpoint
Request a FREE Consultation
Contact us today to arrange your free quote with one of team.